This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Monday, February 3, 2014

Great Kids

 

Wow, this is so true.  At most moments, I know that I did and am doing the best I could/can do.  Still, there are times I think:  Could  I have done better?  Will I do better? 

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook the other day: 
I quit, I'm done with this parenting stuff. Apparently I suck at it anyways...The over-whelming response from other moms was -
Been there, thought that!  One mom wrote - "My daughter told me she was "running away" and her response was,  No, you can't because I am!" 
 
There is no manual.  There will be a lot of miss-steps along the way.  Know you're not alone.  Do your best and pray for a successful outcome!
 
Please Lord help me not "screw up"! 
Guide me, teach me and help me to not second guess myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment