This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Friday, March 2, 2012

Name change

     I changed the name of my blog today.  It started as "Wine Goddess".  I  like, ok love, wine but the reason I choose that title was for our last name.  Bacchus is the Greek God of wine.  Since I am the Goddess of this home, Wine Goddess sounded perfect.  After thinking about the intent of my blog, I have changed it to B & B's Mom. 
                                 This I was born to be!!! 

The most difficult yet most rewarding thing I have ever done has been raising my two beautiful children.  All I ever wanted to be was a "mom"!  "Find your passion" all the books say ~ I found mine.  I'll write more about this passion another day!

                            Tattoo on my wrist!

No comments:

Post a Comment