We spent the day celebrating a good friends birthday. Nannette says it was her 29th. I'll go with that. The day started out at Rahr Brewery in Fort Worth. From 1-3 on Saturdays they open the doors and for $10 you can drink beer and get a tour. I couldn't believe how many people were there. It was kind of a "kegger" for old people. I will definitely go again.
We moved on to Tillman's Road House and sat at a table for 16. Enough of the beer, I moved on to wine. Tillman's is famous for their table top smores! Yummy!! And their popcorn with truffle butter was sinful! On to Pete's which was a bust because it was raining/cold and the only seats were outside! "How about The Brownstone" sings Tom Lenz as he does his best "Gene Kelly Singing in the Rain" performance. I need to mention that this "performance" was in the middle of a busy intersection! At this bar we segregated into boys and girls. The boys sat at the bar and watched some basketball and the girls sat around two tables. We laughed, talked about our kids, groaned about our husbands and drank more wine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment