Today is my baby girl's 20th birthday! Where have the years gone? Let me tell you alittle about this incredible creature. She was born on a day that turned out to be one of the stormiest days in the Metroplex. Our brand new van was destroyed by the golf ball size hail. While delivering her, the lights flickered off in the hospital. That should have been our first clue of what the future would hold. Now when she was little, she was a momma's girl. She clung to me! She was so sweet and never gave me a minute of trouble. Well then this creature turned into a teenager and decided to break free! And boy did she break! We went through a few rocky years of her trying to find her independence. Now she is in her second year of college and along with being her mother, I get to be her friend! A few weeks ago at a wedding she and I danced the night away. I wouldn't trade that night for anything. I look forward to every chapter of her life and am blessed to be a part of it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY LEEANN BACCHUS!

No comments:
Post a Comment