This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Saturday, June 9, 2012

22 years and still going strong!!!

22 years ago today I married my best friend!
Using the term 'best friend' doesn't sound so romantic but I think that is the most important thing that holds a marriage together!  To me, a best friend is a soft place to fall, a place of security, a place of acceptance and most of all, a place of love.  Bob is the one I want to spend time with, tell my dreams to, share my sorrows with, face the future with!
I'm sure there were those who thought it wouldn't last.  I knew it would though and I see 22+ years more in our future.  I love you Robert George Bacchus
and I am proud to be Mrs. Kimberly Bacchus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment