This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Monday, December 3, 2012

18 and going strong!

Tagged by Mom
     My baby turned 18 last week!  There are times when I think that he's growing up too fast and then there are times I think it is not fast enough!  We took the basketball team to Smashburger the night before his birthday for a team/birthday dinner.  They had so much fun and they were so fun to watch and interact with.  I snuck up to the school on his birthday and "tagged" his car.  He immediately recognized my hand writing and called to "thank" me.  He also asked for car wash money!

     The night of his birth, I checked into the hospital at midnight for an induction first thing in the morning.  They showed us to the room.  I put on the lovely hospital gown and Bob and I settled in for the night.  The minute Bob turned off the light, my water broke!  The nurse on duty was not very happy and there was no more sleeping for me.  After be induced at 6 in the morning, Brooks arrived at around 9:30 that morning.   The epidural they gave me only worked on one side of my body.  Nothing on one side and labor pains on the other.  How does that happen?

Brooks was a very easy baby.  Though he has given up a few curve balls along the way, this easy going spirit has followed him through his life. 

       Thank you for the gift of this beautiful baby boy.
  Please follow him through his life and help protect him
with your Grace. 
Help him to make good choices and bless his loving spirit.
Brooks on his 1st birthday!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment