This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Bob, Brooks, Brady, Papa, Me, Grammy, Gregg,Chris,Scott & Mat

Christmas was wonderful this year.  Brady came home from Tech for a few days, then traveled to Houston to see Preston and his family for a few days.  She made it home in time to celebrate Christmas Eve with the family.  We decided to eat out on Christmas Eve this year.  We had a wonderful dinner at La gondola followed by a wonderful church service.  Pastor Marc delivered a thoughtful sermon including a
message about "Not sweating the small stuff."

Christmas morning I cooked the annual Christmas breakfast ~ Breakfast Enchiladas.  The family came over along with our neighbors, The Petrous.  Mom, Nancy and I had a few laughs going through my Christmas cards ~ another tradition!

We spent Christmas afternoon at Grammy and Papa's.  More presents to unwrap!  During the unwrapping, it started to SNOW!  Very pretty and perfect timing!  We made it home around 7:00 and
fell into bed shortly after that.

Thank you for the gift of FAMILY!  Thank you also for the wonderful church service where we welcomed your son ~ our Saviour.  I am forever grateful for the amazing, grace-filled life I live.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment