I went to Lubbock this weekend. It was Alpha Phi's Mother/Daughter weekend. Brady and I had a blast! I flew in Saturday morning. We spent the morning shopping and then we went to a place called "Painting with a Twist" It was so much fun. Brady is so creative and she
taught me a few things.
Later that night, we went to dinner at Stella's with a few of Brady's friends and their moms. After dinner we headed to Louie ~ Louie's, a piano bar. Preston and Kevin met us there too. Another great time!!
Sunday morning we slept in, went to our favorite breakfast joint, Lubbock Breakfast House, got a pedicure and then did a quick Wal-mart trip. We squeezed as much as possible into the 30 hours I was there. I love my Baby Girl and I am so happy and blessed with the beautiful friendship and
mother-daughter bond that we have developed.
Thank you for the gift of this beautiful girl. She is my heart!!




No comments:
Post a Comment