This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Thursday, March 28, 2013

A mom's life

How true is this statement!  My children have a piece of my heart with them always!  When they hurt ~ I hurt!  When they are happy ~ I'm happy!  (And it will always be that way!!!)  I never knew how much I could love.  I love these two more they will ever know!!  Perhaps one day when they have children, they will understand. 

Please help me guide these two beautiful children of mine.  I pray that they will know that I will always be their "Safe" place to fall and that they can come to me at any time!   I pray that they learn to turn to you in times of need and thank you in the good times as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment