August 15, 1962 was the day I was born. That would make me 50 today!! How did that happen? Where did the years go? I always thought that 50 was SOOOOO old. I don't feel 50 and I now think that 50 is NOT SOOOOO OLD!!
In my 50 years, I have been blessed with many things. Here is the short list:
I have unbelievable, loving, supportive parents. (still going in their late 70's) I have four brothers that would take on anyone for me! The love of my life is also my best friend! I get to be the momma to two truly incredible kids!
I have lead, thus far, what might be considered to be an ordinary life. To me though, it has been extraordinary!!!
Thank you Lord for blessing me with 50 grace-filled years! I pray that through your guidance, I will be blessed with 50 more.


No comments:
Post a Comment