This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's in a name??



Here's what the website: www.kabalarians.com says about my name.

The name Kimberly gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.

  • You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.
  • Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.
  • You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.
  • Although the name Kimberly creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.


  • I would have to say that most of this is true.  I am strong and independent.  I'm not sure how creative I am though.  I can be intolerant of others.  I have to really work on refraining myself when confronted by something I find unjust.  I tend to want to state my opinion when it is not asked for.  I do have an active mind but it does not get in the way of my relaxation!! 
    I love my naps!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment