This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Monday, September 17, 2012

Get Your Guns Up!! ~ TT Parent's weekend

My Girl!
     This past weekend was parents week at Tech.  I can't tell you how happy I was to put my arms around my 'baby girl'!  She's had a few struggles lately so I was glad that Bob, Brooks and I could be there to reassure her what was important - family! 
       On Friday, we took her shopping for a new dresser, saw her new place and visited with her and Preston.  Later that night, the four of us met Kevin and Kristin and had a great time catching up on each other's lives. 
     Saturday was the tailgate.  What a great time!  There was about 40 people there to visit,eat and cheer on the Red Raiders!!  I think everyone was so happy to be with their children.  ( Red Raiders won) 
     On Sunday we went to the breakfast buffet at Blue Mesa.  It was delicious.  The time was too short and I wish I could have more time to see Brady.  I'll hold on till Thanksgiving, unless, I can talk Bob into another game.
             Wreck 'Em Tech !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Part of the tailgate group


Brady & Preston


Brady's new House

Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment