This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Monday, October 8, 2012

Guns Up ~ Part 2


            Bob and I drove to Tech again this weekend for the OU/Tech game.  Brooks also tagged along and brought his friend Brandon.  We had a really good time.  Spent time tailgating with our friends, the McNeil's.  It was cold! ~ 46 degrees!!  The brisk weather is just what I needed though after this Texas summer.  Nothing better that tailgating in sweatshirts, scarves and gloves!!  Tech lost the game ~ oh well. 
     It was great to see Brady and wrap my arms around her!  We spent the night in her bed and saved the hotel money$$$.  Kinda weird staying at your child's home for the first time.  Preston introduced us to a new restaurant - a staple in Lubbock - Lubbock Breakfast House.  We had an amazing breakfast and then hit the road for home.

Thank you for the opportunity to spend time with my family.  I am thankful everyday for the wonderful man I married and the two beautiful children we created. 


No comments:

Post a Comment