This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Sunday, January 6, 2013

Double Nickel !!!

Yesterday was Bob's birthday.  His 55th ~ Double Nickels!!!!!  To me he doesn't feel that old!  His rheumatoid has been flaring up lately but again he has handled it with Grace.  We went to the Texas Tech/TCU basketball game and after the game we went to the Love Shack on Bluebonnet Circle. We had a great burger and great conversation.  It was a great night.  Bob has mentioned how much he enjoyed it a couple of times today.  I am so grateful and blessed to be married to my best friend ~ the person I want to spend the most time with!!!   Now don't get me wrong, there has been struggles,  but through thick and thin, He is my heart!
 
Thank You for putting this wonderful  man in my life.  Thank you for the struggles that have made us the couple that we are today.  Extend your Grace over us and continue to bless us as a couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment