This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Saturday, January 19, 2013

A work in progress

I want to be a good person.  I want everyone to like me.....  That's just not going to happen with the personality that I have.  I find it hard to disguise my feelings and I find it hard not to "speak up".  Why do I feel the need for people to see things the way I do??  Why can't I be more laid back and accepting?  I have gotten better about this the older I get but the "rule follower" in me always seems to come out - at the wrong time and usually too loudly!!! 

I need your help Lord.  Please guide me with your grace to be more accepting and less judgemental.  I have gotten better but still need your guidance to get to a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment