This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Worry Wart!


 
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, Lean not on your own understanding.  In all ways acknowledge him and
he will direct your path.
 
Boy do I try to follow this bible verse!!  It is so hard though when it comes to my children.  My daughter calls me with a boyfriend, roommate, school problem and I can easily become too involved.  My son is not doing his best in school and I wonder, IE, worry, will this follow him through life.  I have to step back and realize "It's their life" ~ I'm not in charge.  I can offer advice, IF ASKED and offer a shoulder when necessary.  But in order for my children to become happy, productive people in this world, I have to remember:
 
Advice - When asked
A shoulder or soft place to fall
And above everything else ~ Prayer
 
 
Lord, Please watch over my children.  Help them discover themselves and help them to become happy, healthy, productive citizens of this world.  Teach me to "lean on you" and help me to stop worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment