This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Tuesday, July 31, 2012

~ Lucky or Blessed ~



I am so blessed!! 
I need to express to those around me, more often, how blessed I am to have them in my life. 
 I'll start by praising my wonderful husband!
Bob works day in, day out to be the leader of our family.  He works in a high pressure job to support his family. 
 I sometimes take this for granted. 
When the children were born we made the decision that I would stay home with the kids.   I was blessed to have this opportunity.  Too many times though, I have taken this blessing for granted.    I guess I casually thought, "That's what my parents did. That's the way it is suppose to be." How very naive and selfish of me!  Starting right now I am going to make a conscience effort to tell him more often how much I appreciate him and I am going to work on not taking this blessing for granted.

Bob and our lovely daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment