This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Friday, July 6, 2012

Last day at the Beach

Well ~ this vacation has been interesting.  We've had some serious ups and some serious downs.  Right now I am going to just focus on the "ups".  Brady newest boyfriend, Preston, joined us for a few days.  He is a great guy and it was fun to seem some young love.  The best thing that I witnessed was when the "downs" happened, Bob kept his cool.  I praised him and was VERY thankful for this growth!!  I always tell my kiddos that we learn the most when we are struggling.  I AM going to take away some growth from this.  I don't know what it will be but God's grace will lead me to it. 

Thank you Lord for this time with my family ~ good or bad.  I know that if I trust in you, you will direct my path.



No comments:

Post a Comment