This blog is to document my thoughts for my children to someday read. I love you Brady & Brooks!







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sadness

Brady lost a friend yesterday.  Her friend, Haley Nowak, was killed in  a car wreck in Austin.  This is the first person from her high school class that has been lost.  It is so sad to lose a friend at 20 years old.  Such a waste.  From what I know of Haley, she was a free spirit with a zest for life.   She lived life on her terms and life was not long for her.  My wish for her is that those that loved her will honor her memory by living life but respecting it at the same time.  I pray that Haley is in Heaven now watching out for all those that called her friend and all those that loved her.  I pray that her parents find peace with the short time they had Haley on Earth.

Haley is on the front row in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment